- MXCHAMP nipple made of aircraft billet aluminum(7075-T7351)materials and CNC machining and all color anodized is available(red, blue, gold, black, orange, lake blue, green, and silver)
- Our aluminum nipple utilize a square body allows the nipple to be turn by contact the entire nipple
- Must order genuine MXCHAMP spokes(sold separately) for a complete kit or replace the worn out nipples
- Fit for Excel/Bulldog/Buchanan/Moose MX1, 9G or 8G spokes and OEM stock front and rear dirt bike rims
- NOT fit for OEM stock spokes,Tusk/Warp 9/Pro-wheels/KKE/Tarazon and unbranded spokes.
- These are heavy duty nipples, drilling of the rim may be required, confirm the holes on your rim are at least 8.5mm (or 11/32"), If they are not, simply ream out each hole to this specification
- Ship from local US fullfillment center by FedEX Ground, UPS Ground or USPS to delivery customer 3-5 days.
3 Crucial Things You Need to Know About the Spokes
1. What Happens If You Over Tighten Spokes?
Spoke tension is crucial to guarantee your wheels are strong, reliable and long lasting. Spokes that are too loosened will constant to loosen and also require continuous wheel truing. Spokes that are too tight will trigger damages to the rim, nipples and hub flanges.
2. Why Do Spokes Keep Breaking?
Spoke breakage can be lead to by a number various things-everything from rocks/sticks to wrong tension, corroded nipple, or faulty spokes. It's not unusual for a single spoke stopping working to result in failures of extra spokes, because of the increased tension put on the rest of spokes when a single one breaks.
3. How Much Does It Cost to True a Dirt Bike Wheels?
If the wheel is fixable- it typically looks great yet, but has a wobble-you can expect your local bike store to charge you $20-$30 to true it by using professional equipment like digital wheel truing stand for the excellent line up and roundness, and reach out the Japanese stock spoke wheel balancing standard.(JIS D4215)